Lesson 1. Roto and RotoPaint (48 mins)
Lesson 2. Keylight (28 mins)
- Looking at Keylight, the award-winning production-proven blue and green screen keyer, originally created by Framestore/CFC.
Lesson 3. Lens Distortion (24 mins)
- Looking at the new Lens Distortion node, using both its automatic analysis and manual features.
Lesson 4. Camera Tracker (43 mins)
- Looking at Nuke’s new Camera Tracker, working with Point Clouds and 3D integration after the solve.
Lesson 5. Depth Generator (17 mins)
- Looking at the new Depth Generator which generates depth or ‘z’ map information from live action footage / camera track data.
Lesson 6. Ultimatte (23 mins)
- A comprehensive look at the Ultimatte keyer now integrated into Nuke.
Lesson 7. Snapping and Selection (8 mins)
- Looking at Nuke’s new 3D vertex selection process and the ability to snap other 3D objects to these points.
Lesson 8. FBX Export (5 mins)
- An overview of Nuke’s new .fbx export features.
Lesson 9. Interactive Viewing Through Camera (3 mins)
- Learn to interactively move cameras and lights through the viewer.
DVD training package costs £49.99 (+
VAT at 20% for all EU Countries + P&P at £4.50)